Monday, January 10, 2011

writing chain 24 my dream of my wish






My Dream of My Wish   24 writing chain


This was our first essay in GLPS . I liked it very much and I was very happy to see every one's work together we could feel other people's mind by doing this exercise. If we come back from GLPS, I want to have something like this activities this was very good even though it was our first essay and I am very pleased. Thankyou for all of those who helped my essay!!




 If I could go back in time, A.D. 31271718, If I go faster than 1000,000,000 km/h We can go to the past. I examined. I succcessed. IN A.D. 195016125 Now I'm in the past. I don't know what to do. I'm going to die!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm going around. Oh! What do I see here! A time machine, I went inside  and I pressed the  button and now I'm in the underwater, not like humans think It's very warm and bright. Fish are very pretty and seaplants are nice. I touched one of sea plants and BOOM!! Now I'm in the space. I've been always wanted to wanted to visite space. Now I', here, and I feel awsome. I am flying around. Crash!! I opend my eyes . I'm  in  my  rooom.   Oh! it was just my dream. however, it was cool dream   

            
     wait, this isnt. the dream. I still have my time machinebeside my house.What  happened?? I ran into timemachine and I pressed a button to go to space again. BANG!! It should take me to space but it took me to the dessert. I wanted to get some help, so T walked and walked. I found an dasis. So, I turned my back to time machie. But, Waht happened, time machine is gone. Then I remembered something from my book. Yes, it was sand storm why my time machine is gone.fortunately I found tormiral.. 

     I pressed the red button , and the tormiral was beginning. to grow and suddenly it changed to the time machine! I was very delighted and sat on the time machine. Beep! Beep! I sat on the buttons.
     "OH!!MY!!GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the time machine tunred around. It safIt was a sharkely sat on the beautiful beach. I changed my clotes to swimming suit, and I dived in, CRASH!! grr... It was it shark! I ran out of the sea. But, it got my pants! so I ripped it and ran to my time machine as fast as I ccould run. I pushed yellow button not the red button. I once have heard someone explaninig buttons yellow means up red means down. .time machine moves around and I escaped from that sterrifying sharks. I was very happy so, I didn't noticed taht the time machine still go up and up.
   I have no idea why but i felt like standing up as quik as I can. Then BUMP!! I was so hurt, when I opened my eyes I could see my room and I could see my sand time machine I made yesterday. It felt very realistic and very cool dream I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment